Paradise Golf is the Best Value for a golfer – We GUARANTEE it!
Why should you choose Paradise as your practice facility?
Paradise Family Golf driving range offers something for everyone from the first time golfer to a seasoned player.
We provide a perfect place to practice as well as the person looking for a fun activity.
> New Callaway balls each year
> New mats each year
> Grass Tees
Please note: Our grass tees are closed for the season.
We have 15 natural grass tees and a chipping and putting area to work on your short game.
Our Driving Range features include:
- Natural grass tees – Practice your fairway woods and irons on 15 natural grass tees. We also have 38 tees with mats.
- Fairway targets – Why just hit balls without something to aim at? Hitting at a target measures and improves your accuracy.
- Our driving fairway has target greens at various distances to help you improve your distance and accuracy.
> Short Golf Game Chipping & Putting Practice Area
We Feature A Short Game Practice Area with Bent Grass Greens.
Improve Your Chipping, Putting and Bunker Play – No Additional Fees Or Membership Required.
- Did you know that 90% of all golf is played within 100 yards? Do you really want to lower your score? Take the last 5-6 balls in your bucket and bring your chipping clubs to our short game area. There is no annual fee or additional charge to use this valuable practice area.
- A variety of conditions lets you practice for all situations. Around the greens you’ll see longer grass for “rough” shots and tighter grass for fringe shots.
- Multiple pin placements – over 8,000 square feet of chipping and putting area.
- The rolling surface allows you to practice up and down hill putts. There are 4 sand traps. More chipping and putting surface than any other area driving range/practice facility.
> The North Shore’s Only Floating Island Golf Greens
Are You Afraid Of The Water? Whether you want to practice hitting over the water, to the island greens, or just see the big splash when your golf ball hits the water, Paradise Family Golf offers unique and fun challenges you won’t find anywhere else in Massachusetts.
- We have three floating greens at different distances. The largest, and the favorite of golfers is 130 yards.
- We use special, high quality golf balls that (our customers say) feel and fly like real golf balls. They float of course, so we can retrieve them.
- You can simulate situations where you really need to play “target” golf, and train yourself to ignore the hazard.
> Driving Range Specials and Discounts
Monday-Friday: 8-11 am: 2 buckets for the price of 1 (For Mats only!)
*Monday-Friday specials are not available on weekday holidays
Available with Your Discount Debit Card
Weekday 2 for 1 Special not available on grass tee
Senior Discounts Available
> Paradise Golf Debit Card is the Best Discount Program North of Boston Guaranteed!
- Join our Rewards Program and SAVE on every purchase (except for 2 for 1 buckets) – 10% off value
- Purchase a Discount Debit Card for either $50, $100 or $150 to save up to 30% (Not eligible for Rewards Points)
- Ultimate Savings – Utilize your discount debit card in combination with weekday mornings 2 for 1 buckets (mats only), for a combined savings of 60% to 75% off
- Rewards Points, coupons and other discount offers are not available to debit card users
You Give Us $50 We Give You $60
You Give Us $100 We Give You $125
You Give Us $150 We Give You $200
> 2 PGA Professionals on staff
- Our PGA Professionals are experienced and trained.
> Latest technology in TrackMan Performance Studio
- We Have the Only All Year Golf Training Room North of Boston!
> Indoor Golf Simulator
- Play the most elite courses with our state-of-the-art indoor golf simulator technology.
> Covered & Heated Golf Tees with Fairway Target Greens
- Come hit a bucket of balls and aim for our floating islands or the fairway targets from 38 matted tee stations.
- Covered/heated tees-Rainy golf day? Come to Paradise and practice. We have 12 covered tees which are heated in the winter season.
> Rates for Buckets of Range Balls
|Regular Tees||Grass Tees|